lundi 29 mars 2010

Heartless Bitches International


I remember that I have discovered this website by chance in 2007 or even one year earlier . I found the idea of writing feminist hardcore comments funny and original . I wrote a comment but I did not expect that thy will publish it .But they did !


It was something like : "You think that you Fucked me but I fucked you too and believe me I got pleasure out of it
more than you did "

You want to discover it click here

1 commentaire:

  1. i like it...in fact this is wat womans in our society have to say so they won't be no more depicted as bitches...if u got the point...

    RépondreSupprimer

مجرد رأي

نحن شعب لا يتعظّ من ماضيه و لا يحفظ دروس التاريخ و كأنّني بنا شعب قصير الذاكرة أو دعوني أقول معدوم الذاكرة. تستهوينا بعض عروض التهريج في مج...